Well I'm going to give you 10 reasons why you should invest in a bottle of V.C.O. What does V.C.O stand for Virgin Coconut Oil. There are two types of coconut oil "Refined" and "Unrefined". Unrefined coconut oil is virgin coconut oil, It's in it purest form. Refined coconut oil is processed oil, and it can lose some of it's health properties during the refining process.
Note - The best Coconut Oil is "unrefined"
10 Reason you should invest in a bottle of V.C.O.
1) Body Scrubs - Mix coconut oil and sugar together and rub all over! Rinse off and your skin will be super soft! You can add in essential oils if you would like a specific smell.
2) Burns - Apply to burn site immediately and continue applying until healed. Will reduce the chances of permanent scarring and promotes healing.
3) Hair Conditioner/Deep Treatment - Use as a leave-in hair conditioner by applying a teaspoon of coconut oil to your ends and then running your fingers through your hair to distribute the rest! For a deeper treatment, rub in a tablespoon of coconut oil onto your dry scalp and gently work through to the ends. Put a shower cap on to prevent transfer onto bed linens and leave on overnight.
4) Moisturizer - Simply scoop some out of the jar and apply all over your body, including neck and face.
5) Stretch Mark Cream - Coconut oil is great at nourishing damaged skin. It may not be the magic stretch mark cure but it will help.
6) Breast Feeding - For breastfeeding moms, consuming 3 ½ tablespoons of coconut oil daily will enrich the milk supply.
7) Fitness - Coconut oil has been proven to stimulate your metabolism, improve thyroid function, and escalate energy levels, all of which help decrease your unwanted fat while increasing muscle.
8) Lung Function - Increases the fluidity of cell surfaces.
9) Adrenal Fatigue - add one teaspoon to a cup of tea.
10) Eczema - In addition to taking it internally, many have success applying it externally, but some don’t.