1. I was once the Human Resource Manager to one of the largest non-profit organizations in the world "The Salvation Army".
2. I am not a clean freak lol.. I'm working on it, but since I was a child I always had a corner in my room where I throw my clothes.. Yeah it's kind of hard when you live with a neat freak.. The rest of the house is perfect, but I have to have that spot in my room. lol
3. I attended Mark Twain for the Gifted and Talented and majored in dance.. Yup I auditioned and made it and love it till this day.. (Here's a two for one ;) I even purchased a full size mirror to practice at home.
4. I love to cook. I even thought about going to a culinary school.
5. I wake up at 5:00am like clock work and if I sleep after 10:00am I'm very moody.. Watch out now!!
6. My oldest sister drowned when I was 5 months old and she was 12. My next to oldest sister was killed in a crossfire when I was 21 and she was 29 she left behind 8 amazing children and her children are just like my own. I am the baby and only girl, but I have two older brothers. So, Yes I Am My Sister's Keeper..
7. My first book sold well over a thousand copies the first month.
8. I will get out of bed at least two or three times a week in the middle of the night just to write.
9. I love to write but I'm the worse proof reader in the world and most writers are. One of my college professors once told me. Writers remember what they write so when they read it they see the word even when it's not there. You learn something new everyday, but I'm working on that too..
10. My goal is to coach a couple of celebrities who I see standing in their own way. It's horrible to see a person come so far than crash and burn because of this thing called "THE EGO"
Yes I'm human!