1/3 cup olive oil
3 – 4 large cloves garlic, sliced into thin slices
1½ pounds shrimp, peeled, rinsed, and dried
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over low heat.
2. Add the garlic, and stir until it is golden.
3. Raise the heat to medium. Add the shrimp and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Cook for a few minutes until the shrimp is pink on one side. Turn them over and sprinkle with the ¼ cup parsley.
5. Cook a few minutes more until done. (Total cooking time will be 5 – 10 minutes, depending on the size of your shrimp.)6. Stir in the lemon juice, stir and cook for about 30 seconds more.
7. Serve and garnish with additional parsley.